About Institute of Technology & Management (ITM)
It gives me immense pleasure to introduce Institute of Technology & Management, Meerut to Engineering as well as Management aspirants. Institute of Technology & Management was established in the year 2008 under the guidelines of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow , AICTE & UGC under section (2f) with a view of to be a pioneer imparting quality education with student centered approach. The Institute has made great progress in a very short period on time and it has been only possible due to visionary outlook of the management and the core faculty members, who have made strategic efforts to provide quality education to the aspirants of ITM. The ITM equipped with latest technology for improving quality education to bring efficient human resource to the nation.
We strictly follow the norms of AICTE. We at ITM offers B-Tech (CSE, ITE, ECE, ME ,CE) / MBA of the highest academic Standard. Our programmes are designed to provide education to students who come from a wide range of education backgrounds. Students from ITM Meerut are adaptable to any working condition making them employable. Here the students receive education relevant to the needs of the Local & Global Industries. It is our endeavor to provide high quality Technical & Management Education which will help our students to excel any field they opt for growing as true professionals.
Awards & Ranking
- Ranked 2nd in Delhi/NCR Amont Top B-School by Chronicle India in B-School Survey
- Ranked 52th in Top B-Schools across India by Silicon India
- Ranked A++ by - Go- Getter, B School survey
- Ranked A+ by Business & Management Chronicle, B School survey
- Ranked A by Business Standard
- Ranked AAA by Business and Management - Chronicle
- Ranked AA by - Careers 360 (Outlook)
- An ISO 9001:2000 certified Group of Institution.
- TCS Accredited Computing Facility
- Microsoft Academy Partner
- Tie-up with SAP INDIA for Providing SAP education
- AICTE Sponsored Projects
- Strog Linkage with Engineering Council of India (ECI), FICCI, ASSOCHAM and such national level professional bodies.
- Accredited by IAO (International Accredited Organization), USA
- Proposed MOU with foreign universities for providing global exposures to ITMians
The students of management at your college showed keen intrest in the presentation & I am sure that they definitly excel in life & I wish them all the best in their future endeavors. That been said that the institute ...
It is always a pleasure to interact with students. I find that the faculties and students have a tremendous quest for knowledge, and curiosity is an essential behaviour required to excel in any field.